Occasionally, when writing a blog or putting together a new page on your website, it will be good for your readers if they can see a tweet embed on the page or post. This would enable you to present information and quote it to your readers. In this short blog post we show you how to do it.
An embed Tweets look like the following example:
— The Digital Studios (@tdigitalstudios) November 1, 2017
The tutorial below guides you through the steps needed to do this in WordPress CMS.
Embedding a Tweet using WordPress
1. Find the Tweet you wish to embed.
2. Click on the arrow top right of the tweet and then click on the option ‘Embed this Tweet’
3. A new window will open up and you have the option to “include media” Once you have decided to include by ticking on the box copy the script code in the top box.
4. Edit the page or post in which you wish to embed the Tweet.
5. Click the “Text” tab in the WordPress editor
6. Paste code in the position you require the tweet to appear.