RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication. RSS is a web feed format for publishing frequent updates of websites content such as news, blog posts etc.
WordPress gives the option to easily add RSS feeds to your website. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your WordPress admin area and go to Widgets in the Appearance section.
- Click on Add next to the RSS widget.
- In the Current Widgets section on the right, click on Edit for the RSS widget.
- Type the RSS feed URL, its title (optional) and check what item details to display (optional).
- Click on Done and then Save Changes to publish the RSS feed on your website.
You can view our other WordPress tutorials here