Ai tools you can start using today for free
With all the hype around ChatGPT, We are currently in a world where there are loads of AI tools and more being released every day.
Artificial intelligence (AI) technologies have opened up new opportunities for every size of business.
Here, is a list of generative AI tools you can check out for free. Use them to explore knowledge areas, improve your content, summarize lengthy articles, and even come up with fresh images and sounds:
AI CHAT AND SEARCH
• The new Bing: ChatGPT-based conversations and search results inside Bing.
Perplexity.ai: Ask questions and follow-ups, get direct responses with citations. Free to use with no limitations.
YouChat: Ask questions and follow-ups, and engage in ChatGPT-style conversations. Currently Free but does require sign-in.
AI AUDIO TOOLS
• Riffusion: Generate music from text descriptions using Stable Diffusion. Free.
• Boomy: Generate music tracks by specifying the genre, instruments, and production values. Free.
• Beatoven Perfect for making customized, royalty-free music tracks that suit any mood and to fit your content
AI ARTWORK GENERATORS
• Craiyon: Online artwork generator that uses the Dall-E Mini model. Removing watermarks requires $5-per-month subscription.
• Nvidia Canvas: Windows software that turns brushstrokes into artwork. This requires an Nvidia RTX graphics card to work.
• Playform: Online app that turns sketches into artwork. Currently free to try, but does requires paid credits to download watermark-free images.
• Gimme Summary: Chrome extension for summarizing web articles, seemingly works by asking ChatGPT to condense the article content. Free to use, but slow.
• WordTune Read: View article and PDF summaries next to the full text, with excerpts highlighted. Three free summaries per month, then $120 per year.
• Eightify: Create text summaries of YouTube videos, with highlights you can click on to jump to the relevant video section. Up to three free summaries per week (on videos less than an hour and with more than 30,000 views), then pay as you go.
AI SPEECH-TO-TEXT TRANSCRIPTIONS
• Whisper: Online transcription of audio files using language models from OpenAI. Free.
• Buzz: Offline version of Whisper for Windows, free unlimited use.
AI WRITING TOOLS
• NotionAI: Use prompts to create text inside any Notion document, activated by pressing Space on a new line. Free for up to 20 prompts, then $10 per month.
Got an interesting AI tool not listed here? Or know of an interesting AI tool you use feel free to message us and we will add it to the list or we will do part 2 of this blog.