To embed a post from the LinkedIn feed:
- Navigate to the post you want to embed.
- Click the More icon in the top right corner of the post.
- Click Embed this post.
- Click Copy code from the pop-up window that appears.
- You’ll receive a notification in the bottom left corner of your screen telling you that the code has been copied to your clipboard.
- Close the Embed this post popup window.
You will need to adjust the LinkedIn setting to allow posts to embedded
To allow your posts to be embedded adjust your settings to:
- Privacy settings – Set your Followers setting to Everyone on LinkedIn.
- If you’ve blocked a member on LinkedIn, they may be able to see this post outside of your LinkedIn network.